Grey Moustache

Tuesday 27 October 2015

The Wombats | helloitslisa

LETS DANCE TO JOY DIVISION! Me and my friends went to watch The Wombats at Alexandra Palace back at the start of October and it was amazing. Literally, we wasn't standing near the stage and the view we had was perfecto! (You can see from the pictures below). 
Inside Alexandra Palace when you walk in there was many food stalls and most importantly the thing that caught my attention was the fairy lights... come on, fairy lights are just the cutest. Looked so cool and very indie. 
The atmosphere inside was just brilliant, the music was super loud and everyone was dancing and singing together. Luckily we didn't get thrown in any mosh pits, thank gosh. I would've got taken down right away let me tell ya, lol. 





I have booked a few more gigs and festivals to go to over the next few months. Scouting for girls next month, Marina and the Diamonds in Feb and V Fest in August. Very very excited. I have many more to plan with my friends which I am super excited about. I shall keep you updated with pictures and everything. 

Thank you for reading, hope that you all are well.
Take care.

Love from Lisa :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grey Moustache